2017 – present
Health System Strengthening (HSS), Maternal Child Health (MCH)
Haiti, Peru, Zambia
- J&J FY 18 MNCH in Haiti (Action for Baby II)
- J&J FY18 CHAMPS in Mwandi
- Present for Their Future II, Peru
- Hurricane Matthew relief efforts, Haiti
- Flood-relief efforts, Peru
Description of Partnership:
Johnson & Johnson (J&J) was founded in 1886 and is considered one of the largest and most diversified healthcare firms in the world. It operates in the pharmaceutical, medical equipment, and diagnostics areas.
J&J has partnered with CMMB since 2017, delivering lifesaving medicines and providing medical support for the communities of Haiti, Peru, and Zambia. J&J has donated $314,385,567.31 in Gifts-In-Kind.