Opportunities for Remote Volunteering
Remote volunteering allows you to donate your skills and time to change lives, without moving from home. All you need is a laptop and good internet connection.
How You Can Help
Support the work from our headquarters staff in downtown New York or that from our teams in Haiti, Kenya, Peru, South Sudan and Zambia.
Put your skills and qualifications in action to support as needed, our operational and administrative teams – Programs, Partnerships, Finance, HR, Communications, IT, M&E, etc.
Time Commitment: A minimum of 50 hours/month within a period of 1-3 months.
Project Based Service
Use your expertise towards a specific goal or project with a predefined deliverable. You will be informed of the scope of the work and expected to carry it forward until completion.
Time Commitment: Depending on project length—could be as little as a 2 hours job!
- Social Media
- Graphic Design
- Storytelling and Copywriting
- Marketing or Communications Assistance
- Video Editing
- Research, Analysis and Reporting
- Data Management
- Policy Writing
- Grant Writing
- Clinical Education
You can share your skills and knowledge by educating medical professionals and program managers. Design the education sessions supported by our technical team in New York and deliver the training to either the staff from our community programs or our partner facilities.
Time Commitment: Depending on the time it takes you to put together a training session—it could be as little as 4 hours if you already have the training materials.
The Mentorship program builds technical capacity and aims to improve the quality of service delivery by pairing experienced professionals from the US, Europe and Oceania with healthcare and programs staff from our country programs and partner healthcare facilities.
Time Commitment: Minimum of 12 hours of mentoring and another 6 of preparation, over a period of 3 months.
Clinical and Health
- Hospital Administration
- Infection Control
- Maternal and Child Health
- Infectious Disease
Requirements for Remote Volunteering:
- A commitment to CMMB’s mission, vision and values
- Interest in global health issues, especially maternal and child health
- Self-starter and motivated worker, able to work independently
- Effective and professional communication skills
- Strong work ethics and flexible
- Problem solver, able to identify needs, and develop solutions
- Relevant degree or coursework related to service opportunity