CMMB is continually focused on achieving measurable outcomes, and we utilize a results-based management approach that:
- integrates both strategy and measurement to improve decision-making, and
- ensure transparency and accountability.
To effectively measure population-based changes over time, CMMB conducts comprehensive baseline assessments, and will conduct follow-up assessments at regular intervals. In the interim, We utilize a robust set of age and sex disaggregated output and outcome indicators to measure performance and inform decision-making.
In order to effectively supporting local and national health systems, CMMB utilizes:
- national Ministry of Health data collection tools to the extent possible, and
- designs new tools, particularly for community-based activities, when no standard tool exists.
Data quality is a top concern, and we ensure high-quality data through:
- regular spot checks
- stakeholder training
- supportive supervision, and
- monthly and quarterly data reviews.
CMMB works closely and comprehensively with communities, health facilities, government officials and partners to ensure progress is reviewed in a participatory manner.