Meet Your Angel
Our Angel Investor Program is a real one-to-one direct giving experience. We offer you the opportunity to connect with a person living in extreme poverty and help alleviate their suffering by providing access to their most urgent needs like food, water, healthcare or education.
After many years of working in these communities, we have realized that the most marginalized in these communities are too often forgotten. Simply said, they are too vulnerable to participate in other programs. Our community health workers identify these angels based on vulnerability criteria including:
- Tragic life events, including loss of parents due to malaria, HIV/AIDS, or TB
- Death/loss of mothers in childbirth from postnatal hemorrhage or other complications
- Orphans being cared for by elderly grandparents who are too old and sick to meet the children’s needs
- Children with extreme disabilities living without dignity and without access to the essential services and healthcare they need
- Children whose mothers or fathers have physical or mental disabilities that limit their capacity to care for their families