Our Top Ten Achievements of 2019
Everything we achieve, we achieve together. Without the support, love, and prayers of all of our faithful donors, partners, staff, and friends, we could not do what we do best: bringing health and human dignity to women, children, and their communities around the world. Read our top ten highlights from 2019:
1. Together, we reached 1,491,006 people with health and social services.
2. $546 million worth of medicine and medical supplies distributed.
3. We responded to 7 humanitarian crises with medicine and medical supplies.
4. We reached 107,977 pregnant women with health and social services.
5. We delivered medicine and medical supplies to 39 countries.
6. We completed the expansion of St. Therese Hospital in South Sudan to include a blood bank, maternity ward, and surgical unit.
7. We provided access to HIV services for 656,826.