Home: Ohio, USA
Education: BSN from Wheeling Jesuit University, MSN-Community-based Nurse-midwifery Education Program from Frontier Nursing University.
CMMB Volunteer Role: Nurse-midwife at St. Theresa Hospital in Nzara, South Sudan.
Interesting fact: Her favorite pastime is backpacking.
Follow Sarah’s journey:
- My volunteer story – May 15, 2018
- The Look of Motherhood – July 10, 2018
- It Takes a Community to Save a Mother – August 20, 2018
- And Then She Breathed Her Last Breath– October 1, 2018
- What Does Christmas Look Like In South Sudan? – December 31, 2018
- Serving Together: International Volunteers Sarah and Martin Rubino – February 21, 2019
- Sending Bundles of Joy This Mother’s Day – May 1, 2019
- International Volunteer Sarah Rubino Honored at United Nations – May 9, 2019
- How a Tiny Baby Delivered a Lifesaving Reminder to our International Volunteer – May 15, 2019
- Honoring Sarah Rubino at the United Nations – May 20, 2019